1. Pharmacologic inhibition of JAK-STAT signaling promotes hair growth. https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/1/9/e1500973
2. The importance of dual 5α-reductase inhibition in the treatment of male pattern hair loss: Results of a randomized placebo-controlled study of dutasteride versus finasteride.
4. The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Hair Loss: A Review.
5. Disorders of hair growth. Diagnosis and treatment.
McGraw Hill, New York2003: 321-362
6. Male pattern androgenetic alopecia.
BMJ. 1998; 317: 865-869
7. Wilson J.D. Griffin J.E. Russell D.W. Steroid 5 alpha-reductase 2 deficiency.
Endocr Rev. 1993; 14: 577-593
8. Finasteride in the treatment of men with androgenetic alopecia. Finasteride Male Pattern Hair Loss Study Group.
J Am Acad Dermatol. 1998; 39: 578-589
9. Predominance of type I 5alpha-reductase in apocrine sweat glands of patients with excessive or abnormal odour derived from apocrine sweat (osmidrosis).
Br J Dermatol. 1998; 139: 806-810
10. Immunocytochemical localization of human 5 alpha-reductase 2 with polyclonal antibodies in androgen target and non-target human tissues.
J Histochem Cytochem. 1994; 42: 667-675
11. Debruyne F. Barkin J. van Erps P. Reis M. Tammela T. Roehrborn C. et al. Efficacy and safety of long-term treatment with the dual 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor dutasteride in men with symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Eur Urol. 2004; 46: 488-495